Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom

Mom,

It doesn't seem like it was 10 years ago today that we spent your last birthday together. I knew it was going to be our last here on this Earth and it killed me. I, to this day have a tough time getting through your birthday.



It's been a long, tough 10 years Mom. I miss you more than anyone probably knows. You were such a wonderful Mom and I miss you tremendously.

Life has gone on and through it all you remain close in my heart. I often hear your voice guiding me, always in the right direction.  I like to think that you hear me at night when I talk to you. Just like the old days......

Your sweet baby girl Muffin is sick Mom and we're doing everything and anything possible to help her. This heart failure is a bitch, but we're trying. I told her last night that it was OK if she needed to leave to go see you again. I'm praying she chooses to stay a while longer here with us. I'm selfish Mom and don't want to lose her. I'm holding on to hope. Losing Lily in December has really torn our hearts in two. It has crushed our world and it's something we don't want to experience again right now with Muffin. Even though I know you and Dad are loving Lily up I still need Muffin here with us. Right now the 3 of us are helping each other trying to heal.

I wish you a happy, heavenly birthday Mom. I pray that heaven is the place I believe it to be. Beautiful, sun shining, birds singing, flowers blooming, we're all skinny, and a place where all our loved ones are truly waiting for the rest of us to join you. Because when my time comes if I find its not like that, I'm gonna be pissed!

Give my Lily a kiss from me.

I love you Mom.

Hugs,
Kim





7 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you Mom Kim
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is such a beautiful tribute to your mom. I lost my mom 15 years ago on April 6th. Believe me, it just never gets easier. I also believe that all our loved ones are waiting for us at the gate to join them. Sending you lots of hugs today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing tribute to your Mom. Peace to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May your day be filled with wonderful memories. That was an amazing tribute to a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you some big pug hugs today
    love
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sendin' you lots of AireZens and loves and {{{hugs}}} and slobbery kisses....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know how this feels cuz our mom's mom and our mom have the exact same birfday! Mom said daughters miss moms furever.

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Lily Belle & Muffin would love to hear from you!